Gorgeous Vintage Cityscape Oil Painting by H Rosenquist, Sweden




Sometimes you find a painting that will make you gasp aloud. This was one of them for me. I couldn't believe it hadn't been already snapped up. I wish I was better at photography because my photography never does these forgotten masterpieces justice. I think this piece will find a deserving home very soon. 



Vintage Original Fine Art Oil Painting signed H Rosenquist. Artist Hans Rosenquist (b1913) in Malmö, Sweden. Represented in collections of Moderna Museet and Ystads Museum. Beautiful, expressive brushwork in warm colors stand out against the cool blue sky in this streetscape painting. Very confident paint application. 95USD

Materials: Oil on linen


Measurements: Painting measures 38 cm H x 46 cm


Condition: Very Good condition. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mid Century Mixed Media Art from Sweden by Hugo Wickman 1959

Erik Olson Original Mid Century Print Sweden